Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Back at Weight Watchers

Last week was great. I lost 2.2 lbs. I am kinda scared what this week is going to bring. I haven't been tracking all that well. We went out to dinner Saturday night and I think I had one too many fries.

So now I sit here watching Biggest Loser. Wow these people lost so much effing weight. How dare I complain about my 30-40lbs I am needing to get rid of?! These strangers are real inspirations.

We had turkey burgers for dinner tonight. They were decent. I am running out of recipe ideas. I need more.

I also need to start walking again more often. Oh the to-do list... love them! :)

4 comments:

mtendere said...

I bought the Weight Watchers 20 minutes or less cookbook and there are actually some pretty good recipes in there. We're doing a lot of chicken breasts and pork tenderloin, just seasoned differently with different veggies.

I only lost 1 pound this week. Kind of sad, but I'm trying to remind myself that it's about being healthy more than the weight loss and that it will come off eventually. You're doing great!

Unknown said...

Ellie Krieger has some amazing healthy cookbooks. They include the nutritional information so you don't have to do the WW recipe builder.

Congrats on the 2lbs!!!

lady gray said...

hey mama. are you on the Hungry Girl email list? They send out pretty great recipes every day, accompanied by their points values. pretty great.

YOU RULE!

Anonymous said...

2.2 pounds is great! Keep it up. I also am trying to lose about 30 pounds. I have already lost 10, and I have 6 more pounds until the baby weight is gone (I had my baby back in December).

Good luck!
Jennifer