Tuesday, July 7, 2009

31 weeks

I am a little late on this but oh well!! I was super lazy this weekend and didn't take a picture. :(
How far along? 31 weeks 3days
Total weight gain/loss: Depends on what scale I am on... doctors office up15; mom's scale up 11.
Maternity clothes? For sure
Stretch marks? A few new ones on my hips
Sleep: Sleep, pee, sleep, pee, pee, sleep. It hasn't been a full nights sleep in a LONG TIME!
Best moment this week: Spending time with my nephew who loves hanging out in Lillian's nursery.
Movement: Lots of bumps and rolls. Sometime its shocking and hurts a little bit.
Food cravings: PF Changs Chicken Lettuce Wraps (still need to go there)
Gender: GIRL!!
Labor Signs: Nada, not even Braxton Hicks that I have noticed.
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Wearing my wedding rings
What I am looking forward to: My shower is this Saturday 7/11!!!
Milestones: 9 weeks left... Woo Hooo!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Only 9 weeks left! I can't wait to meet that little girl of yours.