Sunday, July 19, 2009

33 weeks



I look like a HOUSE!
How far along? 33 weeks

Total weight gain: (I took out the loss part, haha!) About 15 pounds

Maternity clothes? Yes 100%

Stretch marks? Hips

Sleep: What is sleep? Oh that thing called tossing, turning and peeing!

Best moment this week: Hearing her heartbeat at my appointment.

Movement: Yes, in my ribs and up really high! Ouch!!

Food cravings: Dying for a house salad from Outback with ranch dressing!! Think I am going to get one to go tomorrow for lunch! YUM!

Gender: GIRL!!

Labor Signs: None that I know of

Belly Button in or out? In but getting really flat

What I miss: My wedding rings still, full nights sleep, my ankles

What I am looking forward to: Going to Key Largo for the weekend! Our last hoorah before becoming parents!

Milestones: Not sure of any milestones but I am measuring a week ahead. Getting anxious to see her... I have 7 LONG weeks to go! :)

2 comments:

mtendere said...

You're looking great! I just started having some swelling this week and I can see my wedding ring going pretty soon. It's already uncomfortable when I've been outside for awhile!

L said...

Yay for 33 weeks! & I think you look great! 7 weeks is going to fly by, hang in there!!