Tuesday, May 19, 2009

WHAT... no more u/s!

I went to the doctor today and of course asked when or if we would get anymore u/s and he said no unless the baby is measuring too big or small. :(
Boo to that! Heard the heartbeat which is always amazing! He measured my belly which was a first and said I am measuring right on track. I am only up 7lbs which is surprising with all the bagels & donuts I've eaten the last few weeks from Dunkin Donuts! I go back June 16th and have to do the glucose test a week before that appointment. Then after the June 16th appointment I start going every 2 weeks for check ups. I asked him about this stupid head cold I have and he said it just has to run its course... didn't want to hear that! But whatever. I will throw a fit if I still feel like shit come 2 weeks from now!
Besides that things are good. Counting down the last days of school... 10 more to go!

2 comments:

Becky said...

How weird tehy won't do another ultra sound. My dr. just schulded me for one at 32 weeks just to see how everything looked. I know all dr's are different, though, sorry.

mtendere said...

I hope you are feeling better! Well, hopefully everything stays on track and there's no need for another u/s, but I know you'd sure like to see the baby again. I'm counting down, too, 14 days...seems like too many!