Saturday, December 12, 2009

Being a sick mommy sucks!

I feel like crap. I felt it coming on yesterday. Itchy throat, runny nose. UGH. F.M.L right now. Poor DH has been on over time. He took care of Lillian all night so I could get a full nights sleep. I hate not being able to hold her. I really don't want her to catch it.

Speaking of my little princess. She has been a total PITA the last 3-4 days. Fussy as hell. Not sleeping well at night at all. I think she is teething. The amount of drool coming from her tiny mouth is crazy. She shoves her tiny little hands in her mouth any chance she gets. She is trying to flip over to her belly so hard but he shoulder always gets in the way!

Besides that life is good. I gotta run... I'll add some pictures later.

2 comments:

*Mandy* said...

You poor thing, I can just imagine how hard it would be to be a sick mommy. I hope you feel better soon.

Unknown said...

Being a sick mom is the pits because, unfortunately, you don't get to call out sick. Teething is the worst. Isabella has been pretty fussy the past few days as well. Try hylands teething tablets, they seem to help.