Monday, January 18, 2010

I want to be a SAHM!

So today being MLK day I had off... we had such a good time today. First we met a friend at the mall for lunch. We did a little window shopping too (can't afford one store in that mall) and browsed the racks of $200 dresses. I was in need of a dress for an up coming wedding. Then we met my friends mom at Kirkland where we tried not to knock anything over!
After that we ventured over to TJ Maxx which dear lord you woulda thought they were giving stuff away. So freaking busy. It was like an obstacle course getting through those aisles.
We hit up Publix and to get some stuff for the dinner I am going to wing cooking tonight. My MIL makes the best stuffed shrimp and so I am going to try it. Although I couldn't get through to her because when she watches Alexa she turns the phone off while baby naps. Seriously, shove the effing thing under a pillow! Annoying.
So now I sit here trying to get her to take a nap... she is fussing in her crib. She hasn't napped at all this afternoon so she is due.
I would love.love.love to be able to stay home with her. I know its never going to be an option but I am sooo lucky to know I at least have summers off and breaks here and there. Couldn't imagine working straight through the year like most do. Knowing I'll have that time soon makes me happy! :)

No comments: