Sunday, February 15, 2009

Back online!

My sticken internet was down and I was seriously having withdraws! lol
I did however get a lot done around the house those days! I think I have a serious web surfing problem.
Happy belated Valentines day! We had a really long day yesterday. We went to a funeral in the morning which was so sad. My FIL's best friend passed away from fighting with cancer for the last 3 years. He was only 59. Afterwards we went to three different baby stores with DH's sister and her hubs. Her due date is June 5th. Her husband is really good at researching products so he knew a ton about which stroller rated best, etc. We left at 11:00 and didn't get home till 9pm. We learned so much but man I felt like I got hit by a bus! We didn't buy anything but pretty much know which stroller and infant car seat we're going to be getting. We checked out gliders as well... whoa those can be expensive! It was a great day but really long. We didn't do any romatic Valentines day activities. DH said he will take me out one day during the week which is wonderful to me because I hate cooking during the week.
Still feel great PG wise. I have an appointment on the 19th for the first part of tests. They call it the suquential test for downs. SIL said don't be surprised if it comes back positive, according to her it happens to a lot of women and then they get an Amneo(sp) and everything turns out fine. Guess I'll have to wait and see. I am excited to see the baby again though. :)
Besides that nothing much new!

No comments: