Thursday, February 26, 2009

Had another appointment today

It was a quick one. Went in, nurse took my blood pressure, asked if I had any questions or concerns. I told her about the pain in my tail bone area. She said it had to do with my tilted uterus. And that it will eventually go away. Its not a HORRIBLE pain, more annoying then anything. Then the doctor came in to talk and listen for the heart beat. He had the wand in the middle of my stomach but wasn't hearing anything. I told him how at the u/s last week she had the wand more towards my left. He moved it over a bit and found it right away! It was neat! He said everything looked/sounded great. I go back on the 26th for b/w and at that appointment we will set up a date for the BIG u/s! Can't believe it almost that time! Early April! YAY! lol

1 comment: