Friday, February 20, 2009

Muffin TOP!

I have one! Its not cute. I have a valley going horizontally across my belly right at the belly button. It looks like a freaking muffin top! Its in the perfect spot for my jeans to dig down into. I keep lifting them up and over but they keep sinking back down! Damn fat! I feel silly putting on the maternity pants I already have although they are probably more comfy!
My sister has friends visiting from out of town and they all are going out tonight. I'll be babysitting. DH is a loser and coming with but bringing his own car so he can leave to come when he wants! LOSER babysitter buddy! lol

2 comments:

mtendere said...

Hope you had fun babysitting. Just think, before long the muffin top will be a cute baby bump!

Unknown said...

Try the Bella Band. It kept me in my pre pg clothes until 18 weeks I think. Helps a lot!