Monday, March 30, 2009

Baby Names... Oh my!

So I am bored and thought why not start thinking about baby names. It isn't as easy as I thought it would be. DH isn't making it any easier! The names I like... he isn't so hot on. I was originally going to wait till our BIG u/s but I figure get a jump start.
I am on spring break right now. No big plans. Kinda bored. This summer being pregnant and NOT working is going to be interesting. I usually work every summer right up until I go back to school. I'm going to have to find a cheap hobby! Just got done coping the 5,000 pictures we have saved on our computer onto CD's. I've been putting it off for a while. I am surrounded by clean folded clothes and dreading putting them away!
**Update** After being a lazy bum all afternoon. I've compiled a list of names for DH to vote on. Not sure what the outcome will be! There is the massive 1st list! lol

2 comments:

TennisWife815 said...

I'm so jealous, but at the same token. I'm not a do nothing person either so I totally feel your pain.

Anonymous said...

I want to vote on the list. ;)