Monday, March 9, 2009

My sister is KTFU!

Yep, that's right! And it's not the one with all the ivf issues. This is the one who lives here and has the 2 year old. So I freaked out for a hour about it all. I love my sister to death but she is very dramatic. She calls me at least 3x a week to tell me how poor they are and they can't pay this bill or that bill. And I am sure it sucks but obviously if they aren't wrapping it up and being careful since she isn't on BC, it ain't all that bad!
I tried calling her back but she won't answer now... maybe I was a little too up front (honest)! Maybe I am being a bit selfish. Thats normal right? My mom was planning on taking care of our baby once its here and I go back to work. She already takes care of my sisters 2 year old. She can't do all 3. I mentioned it to my sister. She said she she had her turn already, for me not to worry about it, and that it would all work out! I think I was freaking out more so then her! lol

1 comment:

Bee said...

Wow! Those are going to be two very close cousins!! I have to tell you, though, I got wayyyy too excited because by the title of your post I thought it was the one with the IVF issues. Not that it isn't still exciting. :)