Friday, March 6, 2009

Happy Birthday G Man!

Today is my nephew's 2nd birthday. He is so freaking cute and is trying to talk a lot. I called my mom today (she takes care of him) and he got on the phone. I yelled "Happy Birthday!" he said "Berfday!" He calls my husband Cah-Cah (he can't say Kevin) and the whole family dies when he says it! It sounds so funny! We are going over there tonight for his birthday dinner. He makes me smile even when he acts like a pain in the ass!
Nothing else much new. My two sisters who don't live here are all coming into town next week. I can't wait! We are having girls night out next weekend and I'll be the DD! They are already planning my shower. One called me last night wanting an okay on the weekend. Sometime in July.
Still feeling good pregnancy wise. Sometimes I feel tired but its not as bad as a few weeks ago. My mom is coming with us to the BIG u/s. I can't wait... it couldn't come fast enough. I started really looking at names last night. I think once we know the sex then the planning/ fun stuff can start! Yay! :)

1 comment:

Becky said...

Yes i agree, once we know what we're having it will much for excited!!