Friday, January 9, 2009

I love my sisters!

So I told my sister tonight. The one who has been trying to get PG for many, many years. She made it so easy. Here is how our conversation went.
Me: Hey
Sister: Hey, whats up?
Me: Having a hard time...
Sister: Why cause you're PG and can't tell me!
Me: Um, yeah. How did you know.
Sister: I was just talking to DH tonight about a friend of mine at work who STILL hasn't told me she is PG even though she is 5 months and showing. I'll be seeing her in N.Y. next week and another co-worker warned me.
Me: WHAT? Thats stupid.
Sister: And DH was just saying how that is how you're going to be once you get PG and your going to have a really hard time telling me too!
Me: Well its not easy to do considering everything you have been though but I'm not 5 freaking months! I'm just out of 5 weeks!
Sister: OMG does Mom know?
Me: Nope

And so on and so on! She is AWESOME! She is happy for me but I know its still so difficult for her. I hope she doesn't take it too hard once she is alone. :(
I hurt so badly for her and want it SO terrible for her soon. She is still considering my sister carrying a baby for her but they are going to wait a little while. They need to catch up on some bills. I am so grateful for amazing sisters and love them SO much!

5 comments:

Jessie said...

yay for it going well!! i'm so happy for you :)

TennisWife815 said...

Spink, I'm so glad it went well. I have an aunt who's been trying for ages. She calls all the time to see how I'm feeling and can't wait for this baby to come.

Bee said...

I'm so glad it went so well!! She really did make it easy on you. I bet that is a huge weight off your shoulders!

Leannabanna said...

That is great that it went so well. I am so happy you got to tell her and she is happy for you :)

mtendere said...

I'm glad everything went well. Sounds like you have a great sister.