Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back to Reality! boo (long post)

I just got home from my trip yesterday. I had a great time! Seeing my sister and the kids was wonderful. They are all growing up so fast. I did a lot of relaxing up there. Laying by the fire place since most of the time I was freezing!
I ended up telling her about being PG. She got all watery eyed and her hubs kept saying "wow"! haha! He has known me since I was 15!

I have a sad update about my other sister who had the IVF. It didn't end up working. I didn't realize it was # 4 not # 3 for her. Its just so not fair. She is a mess. She feels like she has wasted so much time in her 20s. She was previously married and it resulted in divorce after about a year. She was totally in love with him and thought that he would change. But he didn't. I don't know if she ever fully got over that hurt. She and her DH are in so much debit and have nothing to show for it. She will have monthly reminders every time she pays the bills. My other sister (the one I just went to visit) has told her she would be willing to carry a baby for her. But she thinks that it will be too costly but its still up in the air. So I hope something comes out of that!

I still haven't told anyone but the one sister I went to visit. We are going to try to wait till the end of January. One, its still early and two I couldn't bare telling my sister who is going through so much right now. Even though I know she would be happy for me. I have my pregnancy confirmation appointment on Wednesday January 7th. I'm going to call and ask them what I can expect and if DH should come too. I pee'd on a stick today and the test line came up fast and was really dark. That made me feel better b/c before I left it was very faint. I am still feeling good. I burp up about everything I eat. And pee more often but that's about it.

We are going to SIL house tonight and I have a feeling she is going to tell us the sex of their baby. Super curious!!

Please keep my sister in your thoughts and prayers!

2 comments:

Bee said...

I am keeping your sister in my thoughts. I bet you're excited for your appointment Wednesday - I'll be anxiously awaiting an update! :)

mtendere said...

I'll keep your sister and her family in my prayers. I can't imagine how tough that must be, and how awkward for you at such a joyous time. It sounds like you have a very supportive family, though. Back to work was pretty tough today for me too..yuk!