Thursday, December 25, 2008

Still in shock

I still can't believe it! I don't think its fully hit me that I am pregnant. I think once I go to my first appointment and its confirmed with b/w then I'll be convinced! lol
I made it through the holidays with out telling anyone. I did tell one person IRL. My best friend. And I will probably have to tell my sister once I get to her house tomorrow and she offers me some kind of alcoholic beverage or asks me to go sledding. She has had 4 kids of her own so she'll read right threw me!
I felt awful not being able to tell my sister who is in town. She might have to go home early due to testing that she'll need for the IVF. She is on so many meds its crazy. She gives herself shots of progesterone and doing the suppositories for that too. Then she takes estrogen and something else I can't remember. She had a bag of pineapple core and I laughed cause I knew what it was for. While she was saying grace before we ate I chimed in and added that we pray for sticky dust. My family looked at me like I was nuts and she said Oh my gosh you spend WAY too much time online!! haha. me... no way!

Besides that I have to wake up at 4am so I am off to finish packing (its ABC's fault) and then going to bed! Be thinking of me freezing my booty off!!

No comments: