Saturday, December 20, 2008

Merry Christmas cycle # 9

This sucks. I'm getting use to it but it still hurts. I am tired of seeing AF already! Today was going great. Went to WW to weigh in. I lost more weight a total of 6.6 pounds in 3 weeks. I was thrilled! Went Christmas shopping. Came home. Used the restroom and there she was. I'm going to try really hard to get over it and remind myself what my older sister is going through right now. She is doing good by the way. She had to be on bed rest for 24 hours and was only allowed to get up and use the bathroom. Now she still needs to take it easy but can get up to make herself food and stuff. Please keep the prayers going that the egg(s) stick!! I am going to be on pins and needles for the next few weeks. 
So I am going to stay with the positive parts of today and focus on what I can control in my life. TTC is one thing thats totally out of my hands! 

No comments: