Saturday, December 13, 2008

WHAT?????????

I only lost 2 ounces this past week.... WTF?! I went to weight watchers this morning and I went from 164.4 to 164.2. I wanted to scream!! I think it has to do with the fact I didn't drink hardly any water at all. And I kinda skipped out on tracking some days. I did however walk 3x this week and it was freaking 3 miles each time. I am bummed and usually give myself Saturdays to eat kinda bad but not today! :( 
So the holiday party for work last night was nuts. I have a friend who is going through a divorce. She is seeing/dating/having sex whatever you want to call it with another guy at school. This has been going on for several months now. She is LOST. Her mom died back in April last year after a long battle with breast cancer. She says this guy fills the void. But I personally think she is becoming attached to him. He is of a different race. Everyone at school talks about it. I feel like sometimes I am in high school all over again. She has 2 very small children that she isn't really putting 1st. The part I don't like is we all know he is a player. She has already paid bills for him and when they go out she pays. He won't let her be around him at school functions and he doesn't want anyone to know whats going on... but everyone already does! So there was lots of drinking & drama going on. I just don't want to see her get hurt. 
We got home pretty late so we both were over tired and I felt like if we tried to BD it would have ended up in a disaster. I don't do well when I am tired! So we skipped it and agreed to do it this morning. Okay so I stopped and ran up stairs to use an OPK and the fucker was a bfn. So I am utterly pist off that we didn't do it last night. AHHHHHHHH. Trying not to cry! 

1 comment: