Monday, December 22, 2008

I've been tagged!!

1. Link to the person who tagged you. Thanks ABC! 2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about you.3. Tag up to 7 random people at the end, and include links to their blogs.4. Let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

1. I am a really boring person. I have one close friend IRL. I've been burned by friends and having 3 older sisters I don't really need them! Friends in the past were very selfish and only worried about themselves. No thanks!
2. I've lost 6.6 pounds in 3 weeks! YAY!
3. I haven't been taking prenatal vitamins like I should be. ::slaps hand::
4. I have a nervous habit of scratching my head. Kinda like biting your finger nails!
5. I am cheap. I don't hardly buy things for myself. I feel bad spending $ when DH is working a second job.
6. I go over my cell phone plan in text messages. NO more texting for me!
7. I've had several (2) $300+ cell phone bills! Me, talk much... no way!

No comments: