Monday, December 22, 2008

To chart or not to chart

That is the question. So its only a matter of time before AF shows and I was thinking about what to do for next cycle. I didn't mind charting at all. To be honest I am over it all and just want to see a damn BFP. But since that hasn't happened yet I'm debating with myself if waking up at 5:30 am to know if I O'ed is worth it. Its just frustrating and being on GP isn't helping. So many newbs fly in and back out again just to join 1st tri and its getting to me. No offense to anyone!
Well I won't be temping till I get home from Minnesota so I have till Jan 4th to think about it.

5 comments:

Abc15379 said...

Spink- I'm tagging you! Do that 7 questions tag thing from my blog. Please?

TennisWife815 said...

Have fun in Minn. Hope you have a good Christmas and cheer up! :O)

*Mandy* said...

Hey Pink, I debated the same thing and came to the conclusion I will temp until O is confirmed and than put my therm to rest. GL to you

mtendere said...

Good luck. I know it's hard. Can you change your time? I just temp at my regular wake up time and if I wake up earlier I do it then. It changes temps a little bit, but I still see a clear shift. I just don't put the time into FF at all. If the weekends aren't near O time, I don't temp at all.

Good luck with whatever you decide. I hope we both have new years BFPs.

TennisWife815 said...

Guess you don't have anything to worry about anymore!!