Saturday, December 6, 2008

Whoo Hoo

I lost 3 lbs. this past week! I just got home from weight watchers and I am thrilled with it so far. Its amazing how I could already feel it based on my clothes. I didn't feel like I was stuffing myself into my pants! I guess next week I'll find out how the program is changing. Hope its not that different then what I am use to.
On another note... why do people accept your friend request on FB and then when you send them a message they ignore it?! Not just a friend but an effing family member! I knew he drifted away from the family but I didn't realize he was going to be so rude. Asshole!
As far as TTC. I am up in the air as to what to do this cycle. To temp or not to temp is the question. Or should I just go back to my loves... the smiley face OPKs? Not sure yet.

2 comments:

mtendere said...

Whatever you decide will be the right thing. Gotta love the smiley faces, though!

Maudette said...

I heart smiley face OPKs:)