Monday, December 15, 2008

My yearly gyno appointment...

As expected didn't offer much in any area! I am not surprised. She said if nothing happens in a few more months that DH is going to need to get a SA first. So I figure if nothing still by March I will try to get him in. She said we have to order it through his primary care... I'm not sure he has one!! He never goes to the doctor. So he is willing and ready when the time comes. My doctor is so sweet. She said that she usually has good luck with women who are not getting PG. She said they come in, have an appointment and then a month later are PG! Geesh I can only wish, pray and hope that's the case for us! :) 
Off to watch my first graders sing Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer at our schools Christmas show! 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

tag - you're it!!

look at my blog for instructions!