Thursday, December 18, 2008

My poor sister...

She has been TTC for many, many years. She did IVF for the 1st time back in April. Was PG for 7 weeks. Heard the heart beat on Wednesday and then had lots of bleeding on Thursday. They thought the bleeding might have been caused from the vaginal ultrasound. But when it never stopped they went and did testing. She had been going through a MC. 
So she e-mailed me today asking me to call her when I get a chance. She never does this so I knew something was going on. Finally got in touch with her and she told me about how she did IVF for the 2nd time in October ( I had no idea of this and she came home for Thanksgiving) which resulted in yet another MC. She said it wasn't as bad since she was only 2 weeks PG. She went on to tell me how she is having another IVF transfer tomorrow. This is the last batch of frozen eggs or embryo's that they have and will be it for her. They can't afford to do it a 4th time. I REALLY hope, wish and pray this works out for her. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks!

3 comments:

Ssg Head's Wife said...

Many heartfelt wishes and prayers for her!! I hope with all I have that this cycle is a success for her! I can totally understand where she is coming from! I will gladly pass up my bfp this month for her to have a successful cycle and a wonderful healthy pregnancy!

Mandee

Jessie said...

oh pink, i will be keeping her in my thoughts! i hope everything goes okay!

*Mandy* said...

My thoughts and prayers are with her and her husband at this time. I hope everything goes as planned and they are blessed with a healthy pregnancy.